Nebosh have updated their Construction qualification so it gives you the skills and confidence to take on health and safety responsibilities in the construction industry.
Who’s it for?
The NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) qualification is ideal for:
- – Construction site managers
- – Contracts managers
- – Site workers with health and safetyresponsibilities
- – Construction health and safetyadvisors.It also makes excellent continued professional development (CPD) for health and safety professionals working in other industries or looking to move into construction.
What will I learn?
Aligned to Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) regulations, the NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) qualification is guided by legislation but focussed on best practice.
With an emphasis on practical application, successful learners will be able to:
– Recognise, assess and control a range of common construction hazards
– Develop safe systems of work
– Take part in incident investigations – Advise on the roles, competencies and duties under construction legislation
– Positively influence health and safety culture
– Confidently challenge unsafe behaviours – Help manage contractors.
How will it help me?
Gain invaluable knowledge, practical skills AND a globally respected qualification that supports your role: – Technical know-how to comply with legislation and implement best practice
– Practical skills to apply back in the workplace
– Confidence to influence your colleagues to work more safely
– Ability to adapt to changing workplaces and sites
– Meets the academic requirements for the issue of the ‘Academically Qualified Person’ CSCS Card.
Lay the foundations for healthier and safer construction.
Advantages for employers
This is a trusted qualification in the industry which can help you to:
– Ensure your organisation has valuable in-house health and safety expertise
– Demonstrate your commitment to health and safety, which can win business
– Strengthen your health and safety culture
– Understand the responsibilities of the six roles in the CDM Regulations.
How is it assessed?
The assessment is an open book examination, which will be based on a realistic scenario, that will test both what you know and what you can do. You will be asked to carry out a series of tasks using evidence from the scenario and the underpinning knowledge gained through your studies and revision.
You will have 48 hours to download, complete and submit your assessment.
Where can I take a course leading to the NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK)?
email@example.com or Lee Stampton 07903151109